Tuesday 13 December 2011

Comfy and casual

Hok. I never wear the same two days in a row... but I HAVE WITH THIS OUTFIT! I absolutely LOVE IT! And usually I never wear ANYYYY accessories. But. these just fit the whole thing perfectly!!! This is kinda more an autumn look than a winter look. But I just can't seem to take it off! Also: I know the last post had these leggings... but just look at them!


Don't I just look super awesome?! LE AWESOME?! heh

Skin: R.icielli medium base
Hair: [e] Wish - Blonde 2
Top: ISON - knitted grain sweater (tan)
SKirt: DeeTaleZ hot mini skirt blue
Leggings: { VIRTUE MOCHA} Fairisle Tights/Leggings
Boots: *VioMagic* Ugg Boots Beige
Ring and necklace: ::LEO-NT:: V.I.P. THE LAST BUTTERFLY'S Necklace and Ring <3
Coffee Cup: ::LEO-NT:: SQUIRREL COFFEE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment